Costs, Dimensions and Other Features of a 20 Yard Dumpster Rental
Our smallest and most budget-friendly offering, a 20 yard dumpster rental will help you knock out smaller junk removal or home improvement projects with ease.
How much does it cost to rent a 20 yard dumpster?
The average cost of a 20 yard dumpster is around $415. Depending on your location and the debris you have, the exact cost could range anywhere from $262 to $677. Learn more about what factors determine the cost of a dumpster rental.
How big is a 20 yard dumpster?
20 yard dumpsters typically measure 22 feet long by 7.5 feet wide by 3.5 feet tall, though the exact dimensions may vary.
How much can a 20 yard dumpster hold?
A 20 yard dumpster can hold 20 cubic yards of material, or 10 pickup truck loads. A 20 yard dumpster rental typically includes a 3-4 ton weight limit (6,000-8,000 pounds), though weight limits can vary depending on your location and the debris you’re removing. However, this can vary by location and debris type – give us a call to learn more about dumpster weight limits in your area
How long can I rent a 20 yard dumpster?
The average rental period ranges from 7-10 days, though the exact length of your rental period may vary. Some locations offer dumpster rentals as short as 3-5 days, and many offer extended rentals for long-term projects. Talk to a service representative to learn how long you can rent a dumpster in your area.
Is a 20 Yard Dumpster the Right Size for Your Project?
The 20 yard dumpster is ideal for medium-sized home improvement and construction projects, including:
- Roofing Jobs.
- Landscaping projects.
- Home remodeling.
- Small-scale construction projects.
Once you’ve ordered your 20 yard dumpster rental, here are a few tips to make sure we’ll be able to complete your delivery:
- Make room: We’ll need about 60 feet of space (in length) in your driveway to drop off the dumpster. Move cars or any other obstructions that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway.
- Look up: The truck will also need 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise the dumpster and place it. Be sure the area is clear of low-hanging wires and branches.
- Don’t wait: Dumpster deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day. Don’t worry, though, you don’t have to be there at the time of delivery.
- Be mindful: As you fill your dumpster, keep in mind your approved materials and the bin’s weight limit.
Looking for More Information on a 20 Yard Dumpster Rental?
If you’re not sure if a 20 yard dumpster rental will be enough for your project, give our team a call. If you tell us a little about your project, we’ll be able to find the right-sized bin for your debris type. Call 866-837-5820 to speak directly to a team member today.