To ensure that all inquiries made by customers are handled expediently, with accuracy and courteously, all telephone calls between you and Alpha Dumpsters, its affiliates and agents may be recorded. From time to time, we may place calls to you and send smartphone SMS messages to you at any phone number that is associated with your account. The manner in which all telephone calls or text messages are made to you may include, but is in no way limited to, a message that was previously recorded, a message using an artificial voice and an automatic dialing system. You promise, warrant and represent that all of the phone numbers you have provided to our office for use are your current contact phone numbers. You verify that the telephone numbers you have provided us are all numbers at which you are allowed to receive phone calls. You are also in agreement that Alpha Dumpsters may send you emails at any email address you provided to our office, or leverage any other electronic method by which to reach you to the extent currently allowed under the law.
INFORMATION TYPES THAT WE COLLECT
Information Provided to Alpha Dumpsters. While using the Services we provide, including contacting our office, creating an account, or completing an application for a position, we may ask you to give use information including your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Zip code
Specific features that are found on the website or mobile app may even allow you to submit information about medications that are of interest to you. Further, where purposefully designated by Alpha Dumpsters, certain portions of the Services may be utilized by active Alpha Dumpsters clients to interact pursuant to an a client/contractor relationship. You do have the right to choose whether or not to provide such information to Alpha Dumpsters; however, it is likely that this information may be needed to respond to any request made by you.
Information that is Collected Automatically. To collect information automatically from you, we and any third party providers with whom we work, may install cookies and log files, Facebook pixels, tracking pixels and analytic tools. Information collected in this way will include your IP address, geographic location, web browsing habits and any other information that the web browser you are using or your ISP provides on its own to our Services.
An electronic cookie is a small piece of data that your web browser stores on your computer, smartphone or other handheld device. A cookie is used to collect pertinent information regarding your usage habits of the Services in order to store your user preferences as well as your settings, personalize your user experience with the Services, and for purposes of improved security. You have the right to opt out of automatic collection of some data by referring to the settings menu on your web browser or mobile device. Please do keep in mind that doing so may disable portions of the website, certain web features, or Services functionality. Each internet browser is different, so review the “Help” menu on your browser of choice to learn how you can modify your cookie preferences or take the time to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for additional information.
To better understand and improve how you use the Services we provide, we may employ specific third party web analytics tools like Google Analytics. The tools collect info that is sent by your web browser or handheld mobile device, including site pages you frequent and additional usage information. To learn more about the information Google collects, uses and how it shares the information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. There is an available opt-out browser add-on that is designed to stop data from being used by Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
HOW WE COULD USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect may be used to:
- Facilitate requests placed for a free quote and confirm your needs
- Provide you with services you request
- Develop and manage your account
- Respond to your questions and communicate with you, including phone calls and sending SMS texts or using automated tech like a pre-recorded message
- Send you email blasts, account updates, information regarding upcoming specials, marketing emails and any additional information that may be of interest to you
- Improve the Service
- Understand how website and application users are leveraging the Services, including by collecting and analyzing statistics
- Improve and develop custom communications and ads
- Review, recruit and hire new staff
- Comply with any applicable federal/state/local laws, regulations and legal processes
- Protect our rights and property, and the integrity and security of Alpha Dumpsters, our Services, users and any third party business partners or service providers.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION GATHERED
- Alpha Dumpsters maintains the right to share collected information with third-party service providers who preform work on our behalf. This can include web-hosting providers, mail vendors, analytics providers, event hosting services and IT providers.
- Alpha Dumpsters may disclose data that is stripped of information that identifies you to third parties connected with us who offer internal data analysis or marketing.
- With your consent, Alpha Dumpsters may share your information with other offices and other Alpha Dumpster locations that are geographically closer to your location. The information provided pursuant to a relationship between Alpha Dumpsters and a client may not be shared with a third party except as is done with precautions to protect the confidentiality of the information.
- Alpha Dumpsters may share your information with service providers, advisors, potential partners, or any third parties in connection with the possibility, negotiation, or completion of a transaction in which Alpha Dumpsters is purchased, merged with another business, or we are required to sell, liquidate or transfer all of or a portion of any assets.
Alpha Dumpsters will not otherwise disclose any information in accordance with the consent you have granted.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU?
For those who no longer wish to receive any marketing materials from Alpha Dumpsters, you may let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by mail at the address provided on our website. Electronic marketing messages we send may also contain a built-in opt-out mechanism. Please note that it can take up to ten calendar days to remove you from all of our marketing communications.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION SECURITY
Alpha Dumpsters takes reasonable measures to secure and protect the information that we collect. Still, no system of security is impenetrable. We cannot promise the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information that you transfer to us over a network that we do not control, including the web and wireless networks.
LINKED WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
This notice regarding privacy does not apply to any third party websites or social media platforms that can be accessed using links we provide for your information and convenience.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
UTILIZATION OF SERVICES FROM AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
For individuals using the Services outside of the United States of America, it is important to be aware that information you share will likely be transferred to, stored or processed in the US, where our servers are housed and our central database is operated.
PRIVACY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly seek or collect identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us if you are concerned that we may have collected information from a child without parental/guardian consent.
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS