Costs, Dimensions and Other Features of a 10 Yard Dumpster Rental
Our smallest and most budget-friendly offering, a 10 yard dumpster rental will help you knock out smaller junk removal or home improvement projects with ease.
How much does it cost to rent a 10 yard dumpster?
The average cost of a 10 yard dumpster is around $369, though pricing can vary between $199 to $569 depending on your location and the type of debris you have. Curious about the cost breakdown? Learn more about the factors that drive dumpster rental pricing.
How big is a 10 yard dumpster?
10 yard dumpsters typically measure 11 feet long by 7.5 feet wide by 3.5 feet tall. The exact dimensions may vary, but the overall capacity and volume of each 10 yard dumpster rental is the same.
How much can a 10 yard dumpster hold?
A 10 yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of material, or 5 pickup truck loads. Most 10 yard dumpster rentals typically include a 1-2 ton weight limit (2,000-4,000 pounds). However, this can vary by location and debris type – give us a call to learn more about dumpster weight limits in your area
How long can I rent a 10 yard dumpster?
The average rental period ranges from 7-10 days, though the exact length of your rental period may vary. Some locations offer dumpster rentals as short as 3-5 days, and many offer extended rentals for long-term projects. Talk to a service representative to learn how long you can rent a dumpster in your area.
Is a 10 Yard Dumpster the Right Size for Your Project?
The 10 yard bin is our smallest, most cost-effective container, and is ideal for junk removal and other home projects like:
- Attic, basement and garage cleanouts.
- Home junk removal.
- Dirt and concrete disposal.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations.
Once you’ve ordered your 10 yard dumpster rental, here are a few tips to make sure we’ll be able to complete your delivery:
- Make room: We’ll need about 60 feet of space (in length) in your driveway to drop off the dumpster. Move cars or any other obstructions that would prevent the truck from getting access to the driveway.
- Look up: The truck will also need 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise the dumpster and place it. Be sure the area is clear of low-hanging wires and branches.
- Don’t wait: Dumpster deliveries are based on the most fuel-efficient routes, so your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day. Don’t worry, though, you don’t have to be there at the time of delivery.
- Be mindful: As you fill your dumpster, keep in mind your approved materials and the bin’s weight limit.
Looking for More Information on a 10 Yard Dumpster Rental?
If you’re not sure if a 10 yard dumpster rental will be enough for your project, give our team a call. If you tell us a little about your project, we’ll be able to find the right-sized bin for your debris type. Call 866-544-7732 to speak directly to a team member today.